Thursday, April 08, 2010

For Teresa...

Happy Birthday my dear friend! I would love to be there to take you out today to celebrate but I take comfort in the fact that you'll be here next week! You are an amazing woman, mother and friend and I miss you like crazy! May you have a wonderful day and feel as special as you are! I love you. How have we been friends for as long as we have and I couldn't find a picture of just you? This one of us will have to do. I can't wait to see you and look forward to many cups of coffee and many good talks.

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Blogger that's us... said...

you've made my morning jolene! what an honor to have the willems blog revived!!! thanks for the wonderful encouragement...love ya lots!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home