3 months...
Another month has come and gone and Nate is now 3 months old. I haven't had him weighed or measured lately so no update there. He is definitely growing though and getting so much stronger. He's holding his head up so much better and even tried out the bumbo yesterday. Lately when on his back he has started attempting to roll over but has yet to achieve this. I have a feeling rolling from front to back will be a long time away as he hates being on his tummy and thus spends very little time like that. The smiles and laughs are coming easier now and it's such a joy to see and hear. His big sister continues to adore him and loves to try and get him to smile and laugh for her...which she is very good at!

6 Comments:
I never tire of coming to your blog & looking at your kid's precious faces!!
He's so cute! I love the pictures in the bumbo.
ahem...i too never tire of looking at the faces of taylor and nate...but would appreciate a new photo to look at...hint hint!
wow Nate has been three months for a while now! :o)
Deb
Wow... long time...no blog! I miss your posts but am thankful you are on facebook! :o)
Is he still only 3 months?? Looks like I haven't missed too much since being in school! :o) Miss you...
Post a Comment
<< Home