One Month Old...
Hard to believe, but our little Nate is already one month old. He's changing and growing so quickly. Part of me wants to fly through this stage of nursing, fussiness, waking up at night and the other part of me wishes time would stand still for a while. Funny how that works.
Taylor continues to be the doting big sister and is always ready to "help" out. She remains a bit of a trouble maker and in the past week I've found her swinging away in the baby swing and stuck in Nate's crib while trying to turn on his mobile.
Here's a picture of Nate taken at one month...what a handsome boy we have!

1 Comments:
Awww!! He's getting soo big already. I can't wait to see him again soon.
I had to laugh at hearing how Taylor jumped in the swing. Too funny...
Post a Comment
<< Home