For Brooklyn...
Taylor wanted to send a 'blog' letter back to her best friend Brook...so the Willems blog has been revived...
Hi Brook,
I love you. I like to watch butterflies with you. I wish I could play with you. We get to see you in a little while. I learned how to ride my new bike. Here's a picture of me on it. I like to jump on the trampoline with you. Look at my Easter dress. There's a picture of me wearing it. There's also a picture of me in my backyard and one of my brother Nate. Goodbye.
Taylor


2 Comments:
"I love you taylor. I'm going to show you what my bike looks like that's new for my birthday. We have matching bikes! I love you! It's a good day, but no one ever seen a new bike just like ours. I like to watch butterflies with you. Bye Taylor!
The message is from Brooklyn! Bye bye! Have a good day!"
Aww... I miss your family Jolene!! You & Teresa are so sweet together. :) It is such a gift from God when you find a special friend like you two have found! Cherish it... I love how you two are still finding creative ways to keep your friendship alive! Love you gals!
PS- Katie has the same "Easter" dress as Taylor... but she didn't want to wear it at all until her Wee College graduation! It looks just as great on Taylor.
Post a Comment
<< Home