New Pictures...
For anyone who still checks this blog...here are some updated photos. Some of them are probably on facebook, but I realize that not everyone is addicted to facebook.
All tuckered out after an afternoon at the BC Lions Fan Day. Taylor managed to get a bunch of autographs on her Lions hat.
Nate looking all grown up
Gross...glad it wasn't me holding him!
Papa & Grandma G with the kids...they miss you already!

3 Comments:
We can see all the pics now. Thanks.
I'm the one not yet addicted to Facebook so it's nice that you post them here. Nate is sure growing quickly. We especially like the picture of the two of them having a "conversation".
Mom G.
That's soo great that you took a picture of Russ in that predicament!! Too funny! Thats one that you will look back & laugh at!
hi Jolene,
I hope it's okay that I read your blog. I saw you guys from a distance at the Canada Day fireworks, and I was curious to see some pics of your new little guy. I linked to your blog from Teresa's.
Anyways..congratulations!! Nate's such a cutie- and so big already! I love the pics of Taylor holding him--absolutely priceless.
The yard looks great, too:)
Have a great day
Andrea
Post a Comment
<< Home