Finally an update...
I thought with being off work I would get around to updating this blog more often. But alas the blog remains low on the priority list. It also doesn't help that I have succumbed to pressure and joined facebook! I have to admit I have enjoyed being on facebook, however, I have found that I am daily wasting much time on it. Again, another thing to do prior to updating the blog.
But on to the update...I am now 36 weeks and feeling so big and so uncomfortable. I have been planning on a late baby as Taylor was 10 days late. However, I would definitely welcome anything earlier...in fact, the sooner the better! Russ and I were trying to determine if I was bigger than when I was pregnant with Taylor and I think I must be as I don't remember feeling like this with her. But the time is slowly dwindling and the baby will be here before we know it. I think we are now pretty much ready for his/her arrival and I feel much better about this. Espcially after the scare I had a few weeks ago where my doctor thought I may be experiencing early labour!
I've also been keeping busy supplying Russ with house renos and projects that I'd like him to do. Luckily he is usually willing to do many of the things I come up with. Probably more so out of fear I may try to do them myself and those who know me know that I am useless with renos and have messed up the only two things I have ever really done in this house.
A few weeks ago Russ and I also spent a weekend without Taylor in Vancouver. What a wonderful, refreshing and relaxing time we had. We went to a really amazing jazz club, went for walks, did some shopping, had several nice meals out and even took in a movie. All in all a great weekend to spend time together before the baby arrives. As usual we forgot our camera so we have no proof that this weekend actually took place.
My parents were out for Easter and the next post has a few pics from that weekend.

4 Comments:
Good to hear from you. Taylor looks so big and grown up. She has beautiful long hair! You look great too. Can't wait to meet your little one.
there's nothing like getting things done...even better when you have a great husband who will do them for you! you guys seem very ready for baby willems arrival---hard to believe it could be any time now...oh i can't wait!!!
is it time for a baby poll?
or a week by week picture of your growing tummy??
Post a Comment
<< Home