Sunday, January 27, 2008

Long overdue...

Seeing as it's been so long since I last posted, here's a quick update on what's been happening with the Willems':

*Went to Saskatchewan for Christmas. Had so much fun with family and friends. Taylor had a blast playing with all her aunts and uncles and Grandpas and Grandmas. I think she misses them all as yesterday when she was looking at pictures from Christmas she asked if she could go to Grandpa and Grandma's house again.
*Spent my first night away from Taylor. Russ and I went to Vancouver for the night while Andrea watched Taylor. We went to the Michael Buble concert...soo good....and then stayed in a hotel in Vancouver and did some shopping and walking around downtown. Definitely a nice break from Taylor. We're already planning our next "mini vacation"!
*Taylor went to see Veggies Tales at the big screen. Teresa and I took the girls one snowy Saturday. They were quite enthralled when the movie started and had a blast sitting in the theatre like big girls and eating their popcorn and snacks.
*Russ is keeping really busy with work now that RRSP season is here and I'm busy counting down the days till I'll be done work...only 5 more weeks!
*I'm now almost 27 weeks along in this pregnancy. See picture in next post.
Well I guess that about sums it up. Here are some photos from our Christmas vacation...

Waiting for the plane in the airport

1st snowmobile ride with Papa
Taylor & Libby

A sled ride with Uncle Cam
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Taylor looks so grown up sitting there waiting like that.

Oh, how I miss skidooing! Did you get a chance to go too?

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Baker said...

It was so fun catching up with you this weekend. You look great!

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Taylor's jacket in the photo with Libby.

That is great you are taking the full 8 weeks off before baby! You are looking great! (Not much bigger than the 17 week photo...) That's too bad you are uncomfortable. That's the way the cookie crumbles with subsequent pregnancies (in my experience anyway). However, you don't look like you're carrying very low, so it could be worse!

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger that's us... said...

an update! i've been so blog lazy lately...i almost missed it...i love skidooing! i've only been when i was a little kid, i'm sure next year taylor will be ready to jump back on and show her little sibling how it's done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home