What a mess!
Last weekend Russ told me he needed to go outside and clean up some branches that came down between us and the neighbours. I assumed he meant a few, small branches. No, what he meant was tonnes of really big branches. Neither of us was too impressed with the situation in our backyard when we saw this. Russ spent most of the day outside with the chainsaw cleaning up this mess. The result is we're now left with two enormous piles of branches to get rid of, a row of damaged cedars and huge gaping holes in the bushes between us and the neighbours...lovely. Did I mention we had just recently paid someone to haul away all the garbage/branches from our yard?


3 Comments:
i know someone with a truck...give me a call
Hey Jolene,
I still can't get over those branches. What a mess is right!! I love your new profile picture. Is that the dress Taylor wore for the Christmas program? Very cute!!
Hey, when did you move to Afghanistan? It's a small detail, I know, but I am kind of hurt that you didn't even mention it to me. I know, I know.. it doesn't affect how often we see you & everything but it would have been nice to know. We may have offered to help with the move or something. I guess we'll be sticking to internet communication! Is that when Taylor got the "collared peccary" for a pet?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home