Sunday, December 02, 2007

A Christmasy kind of day...

Today as we were eating breakfast and could see the big snowflakes coming down, Russ and I both commented on how when you looked out the window it looked like home. It made us miss home and we are counting down the days till we go back for Christmas. I can't believe how much snow came down today, but it looked beautiful. Seeing as snow like this doesn't happen all that often out here we decided to head out and enjoy it. Russ and I were cold and ready to head in before Taylor was.

Once we were all warmed up we moved on to decorating the Christmas tree. This year Taylor was a big helper and enjoyed looking at all the decorations and helping put them on the tree. Now the hard part is getting her to leave them on the tree!






1 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger that's us... said...

most posts! you seem to be 'blog nesting' jolene! :)

taylor's looking absolutely adorable with her hair all braided- i'm sure last christmas she couldn't have pulled it off- wow her hair has grown!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home