Happy Valentine's Day!
It's that time of year again...the time that most men dread...Valentine's Day! I happen to like Valentine's Day and am quite looking forward to a night out with Russ this weekend to celebrate. Things got off to an early start around here when Taylor received a Valentine's Day package from Grandpa and Grandma G. I noticed I no longer got any candy from my parents but rather it was Taylor that got the candy. She'll never notice if I sneak a bit! She was a big fan of the princess shirt and hat that she got and couldn't wait to try them on for size. Here's a photo just for Grandpa & Grandma.
Taylor I continued the Valentine's Day festivities with the baking of heart shaped sugar cookies for Russ. When I asked her if she wanted to help me make cookies for Dad she said "and for me too?" Of course she didn't want to be left out of the cookie eating!

5 Comments:
I can't believe how old she looks in that first picture....she looks so tall! See you Saturday. Save me a cookie.
Man that's so true. Taylor looks like a year older than she did at Christmas. And your post makes me want to post pics of Libby with pig tails looking all old too. Alas, hopefully we can get a computer soon.
What a cute picture in her princess shirt. Her hair is so long and beautiful. It grows fast eh? Hannah's is taking so long to grow it seems! You must be counting down the days until you're done work now. So exciting! I remember that feeling. Enjoy your valentine's weekend.
Good Grief, I miss that kid!!! She looks 4 years old in her hat picture. I couldn't believe it! Send her to me! Adam and I miss our nieces so much. Hope your doing well Jolene. Counting down the days?
What a sweetheart we have for a granddaughter! (We love her parents too!) Russ is a lucky man to have his girls baking heart cookies for him. Seeing the pictures always makes me want to hop on the plane and spend some time out there - ASAP. This year it won't happen soon enough seeing as we are waiting till we can welcome the next little grandchild. Only 1 week of work left Jolene - I'm excited for you and I'm sure Taylor will be glad to have her mommy spend the day at home with her after that. Love you all. Gramma w.
Post a Comment
<< Home