Sunday, August 26, 2007

New Haircut...

So after seven years of virtually the same hair style, I finally took the plunge and changed things up a bit. This is the result of my hairdresser's idea...what do you think??

11 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it Jolene, very cute! It was great seeing you the other day, didn't have much time to chat though. Hope all is well with you!
Debbie

 
At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks good.....maybe it is time I do something with mine!

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger that's us... said...

hottie! that's all i can say:)

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Yvonne said...

I really like your new haircut - suits you well:)

 
At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jolene - It looks amazing. I like it both ways but it must be so fun to have something different.
Kim

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

Gorgeous!!

 
At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! I love it! You look great! Miss you so much :(

 
At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, forgot to sign my name. The above comment is from me.

Machon.

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Team Willems said...

LOVE the new haircut! it looks really great on you. I cannot wait to see you guys! talk to you soon!
Nik

 
At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks good Jo. Had to go to the neighbours to hook on to their wireless router since we don't have any internet. Hope you have a good weekend.

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Hey Jolene. Your hair looks great. Congratulations on getting through a couple of hard transitions with Taylor. Sounds like its going well. We have a lot to face once we are finally settled in our new place!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home