Tuesday, June 26, 2007

New Slide!

Saturday afternoon Russ was able to complete Taylor's new swing set/slide. I have to admit I was astounded at how much was involved in putting this thing together. Luckily Russ is a bit better at building things than I am. Taylor was sleeping while he finished up and when I went to get her I told her there was a surprise in the backyard for her. She was quite excited when she looked out the window...yelling...surprise...new slide! She wasted no time going for a swing, both in the baby swing and the big girl swing. There was also no hesitation in climbing up to go down the slide...feet first and head first! Looks like it's a keeper.







Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger Dawn Grunau said...

Looks like you got the swing set up just in time for mom and dad to see it! Good work guys!! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home