Last Camping Trip Ever?
Last weekend we headed out to Chilliwack Lake with Andy, Rachel and Noah for a camping trip. As we were packing the kazillions of things we needed for only two days of camping, I informed Russ this was likely our last camping trip ever as it just seemed like too much hassel to sleep outside and have to walk across a campsite to find a bathroom. I thought we could just invite Andy and Rachel over and they could tent in our backyard and we could sleep inside. Wouldn't really be all that different...we could bbq...enjoy the sun...swing...slide...put the kids in the kiddie pool...play some boccee. All this fun could be had while having the luxery of a kitchen, bathroom and bed! I don't know...sounds like a pretty good idea to me!
Chilliwack Lake is so beautiful...although sooo cold! I didn't even venture in...yes it was that cold!
Even with all my griping, I will admit I had a good time. Camping with the Nesdolys is always a good time. Our girls are about 5 months apart and had lots of fun playing together.
Classic picture...turned out pretty good I thought


1 Comments:
that little Taylor sure is a charmer! looking forward to seeing you all in September!
Post a Comment
<< Home