Monday, July 16, 2007

Possibly worst blogger ever...

For anyone who still even checks this thing, I have finally updated it. We have been so busy lately and blogging hasn't been high on the priority list. Russ has managed to find time to join facebook however and I find myself sneaking onto his and wasting much time there. Perhaps I should stick to blogging. A person should only spend so much time in front of a computer!

6 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Blogger that's us... said...

yay for the posts jolene! so many great pics from all the fun you guys have had lately. don't you feel that once you get out to the campsite it's worth all the hard work?! i'm sure we'll get you out again- don't throw out all your stuff yet!

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Nez said...

WRONG!

WE are the worst bloggers ever.

I'm about to slap together a whole pile of pix onto the blog. And I'm stealing that photo of yours that looks out over the lake.

Great pic.

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

Hey Jolene,

I just wanted to let you know that I have been tagged. Check out my blog for more details...

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

Oops, I meant to say... YOU have been tagged:)

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any new pics Jo?

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger that's us... said...

alright jolene, it's now officially been a month since your last post, so i feel i can pester you about putting a new one up!

lucky for me i get to see you often and keep up on your life, but blog posts are fun too!

have a great day!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home