Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Camping

This weekend we went camping at Golden Ears with the Nesdolys. It was Taylor's very first time camping! The first night was horrendous...Taylor woke up pretty scared and did her fair share of crying; however, the second night was fabulous...she slept straight through. I guess she decided sleeping in a tent wasn't so bad after all. Our car was so loaded with stuff that we weren't able to fit in the backpack to take Taylor hiking in. You sure need lots of stuff to camp with a baby! Instead of hiking we went to the beach, did some swimming, played games, swung in the hammock, sat in front of a campfire and relaxed with good friends. I even remembered our camera so I've included a few pics of the trip.

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Baker said...

What a great weekend for camping. It looks like you guys had a good time. Yeah you for camping with babies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home