Get a glimpse into the lives of Rusty, Jolene, Taylor and Nate...but mostly Taylor & Nate
posted by Russ and Jolene @ 10:58 AM 4 comments
Can't wait to come back and teach her some new faces! I tried with Libby but she just wasn't getting it!!
Hmmm.... I think that maybe Auntie Andrea has been having some influence here. Good job Andrea.... now we'll have one more person to make the funny faces in the family photos!
looks like the "i'm getting another tooth" face.-de
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Bamboo lounge chair outdoor Spyware free download free scan and removal Percocet 7 5 mg san jose computer companies Kuba game 2006 lexus suv zithromax isulfa Credit online credco minimum payment low cost domain registration Rubber+floor+mats+infiniti+fx35 Tramadol experience antidepressant medication
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Can't wait to come back and teach her some new faces! I tried with Libby but she just wasn't getting it!!
Hmmm.... I think that maybe Auntie Andrea has been having some influence here. Good job Andrea.... now we'll have one more person to make the funny faces in the family photos!
looks like the "i'm getting another tooth" face.
-de
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Bamboo lounge chair outdoor Spyware free download free scan and removal Percocet 7 5 mg san jose computer companies Kuba game 2006 lexus suv zithromax isulfa Credit online credco minimum payment low cost domain registration Rubber+floor+mats+infiniti+fx35 Tramadol experience antidepressant medication
Post a Comment
<< Home