Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Long Weekend!

This long weekend we headed out to North Vancouver for a little sight seeing. Our first stop was Lynn Canyon. We crossed the suspension bridge, did a little bit of hiking and even got down to the water where Taylor cooled off by dipping her feet in. It was beautiful scenery and the bridge was only mildly scary! Apparently I was the only one who imagined it collapsing and us falling to our deaths. Our second stop was the Lonsdale Quay, a market down by the water. We had a good time walking through the market and taking in some tasty food. I tried a Beaver Tail for the first time...for those who don't know...fried dough with sugar and cinnamon. Quite tasty!




 Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun. The bridge does look scarry, Jo, I agree. Who took the pictures of the three of you?

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Russ and Jolene said...

Andrea took the pictures of us. I guess I forgot to mention that she came too.

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Baker said...

Looks like a fun family day. How'd the interview go?

 
At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home