Two Little Munchkins
Yesterday Brook came over for a bit to play with Taylor. The two of them had a blast! When they first saw each other they giggled forever! I think they are finally realizing that the other exists. It is so fun to watch them play and interact with each other. They spent a good deal of their time together chasing each other around the house...so funny! Brook is quite the little walker so if Taylor wanted to keep up she had to do some walking herself. Normally she crawls most of the time and walks occasionally, but I noticed with Brook around she started walking like crazy! Teresa and I have always said that the girls are going to be good friends and it's beginning already.
These two definitely look like they're up to something!

3 Comments:
How fun and special to start a friendship at such a young age. Hopefully they remain friends for a long long time.
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »
best regards, nice info » »
Post a Comment
<< Home