Spring Has Arrived!
Yesterday the weather was beautiful! It was definitely springtime...warm, sunny, trees budding, flowers blooming. This is why we live in BC! After church we went to the park with friends for a picnic...it was a perfect day for it. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera so I missed out on some great photo opportunities. Taylor and Brook were having a blast rolling around on the grass and "playing" football together. They actually may have been fighting over the ball, but we'll call it playing. Seeing as it was so nice out I took the opportunity to put a cute spring dress on Taylor...doesn't she look adorable? We think so!



3 Comments:
WOW!! I am very jealous of all you lucky BC folk. Spring still feels like a long way off yet for us here in Saskatchewan! Taylor looks very cute in her spring attire.... she looks ready for all the parks!!
Taylor looks adorable! Dad made a 8 1/2 x 11 picture of her to replace the one we had at Christmas in the hat and red jacket. We can hardly wait to see all of you.
These pictures are so adorable... taylor is so pretty...dang, send the weather over yonder would ya?! c-ports weather hasnt been all that bad lately...but its c-port, 'nuf said. miss you and cant wait till i can see the three of ya's!!!
-steph
Post a Comment
<< Home