New Friends
Taylor has found a new friend...Noah Love Nesdoly. I love this picture as it just goes to show how quickly our little ones grow up. Noah is 6 weeks and Taylor is 6 months and as you can see there is a bit of a size difference! I can hardly remember Taylor being so small. It won't take long before Noah is able to fend for herself as Taylor tries attacking her!

2 Comments:
I showed this picture to Noah's Grandma B. She was happy to see it. I don't think Taylor will attack Noah - she's just stroking her arm - right? This picture really shows us how Taylor is now a little girl and not a baby anymore.
I guess "attacking" might be the wrong word. However, Taylor loves to touch people's faces and baby's are no exception. And let's face it...she's not all that gentle about it!
Post a Comment
<< Home