Grandparents
This past weekend Russ' parents came out from Saskatchewan to visit Taylor (and maybe to see us too). Taylor had a great time seeing her grandparents again and showing them all her latest stunts. We even had some good weather and were able to go out for a walk in the park. Taylor tried to snag a swing but all the other kids had the same idea and there were none left for her. Chester & Charlene, Lauren and Nick (Russ' uncle, aunt and cousins) also came from Grand Forks to visit. On Saturday the ladies made a trip to Ikea while the men worked on installing a new door for us. On Monday Russ and his dad were able to pull out the old floor in our kitchen so we're now ready to install our new laminate. I can't wait as the kitchen now looks horrible. They pulled up one layer of lino and we're now left the original lino. I feel like I've flashed back to the 70's whenever I go in the kitchen! Yesterday we went out for brunch and later to Olive Garden for dinner. All in all we had a terrific weekend with family...too bad it was only for a few days!

1 Comments:
Those grandparents look pretty proud and were sorry to have to go home so soon. By the way - they look pretty young too! And we don't want to forget - Happy 6th month Birthday, Taylor! Hugs & Kisses from Grandpa & Grandma Willems
Post a Comment
<< Home