Saturday, March 11, 2006

Who's Ready for Summer?

Don't know about you...but this chick is just itchin' to hit the beach!

Posted by Picasa
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger Daryl said...

WOW!!! I cannot believe how cute Taylor is.... she is such a natural! I love all of her little 'poses'.
You guys are so lucky to be thinking about summer already... hopefully we'll have summer here is Saskatoon by the time you guys come in July. But I'm not holding my breath.

 
At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Taylor Tot you need to ask your mommy to take you shopping at a different store than Wal-mart for sunglasses! It's been snowing all day today and so summer seems far away. Dad says if you don't have a 4-wheel drive probably you won't make it to church tomorrow! Aren't we lucky to live in Saskatchewan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home