New Floor
This weekend Russ and I installed laminate flooring in our kitchen! I guess in all honesty...Russ installed laminate flooring and I sort of helped...a bit. After all his hard work, our new floor looks amazing! You might remember that our kitchen had two kinds of flooring...half lino and half wood. That's now been changed...ya! Here's a couple of before and after pics.
Taken before we moved in...shows the old lino.
Here's Russ ripping out the old wood part of the floor.
The final result...with no more division
The other side of the kitchen...no more ugly lino!

3 Comments:
Wow, the new floor looks great!! Good job Russ! It looks so much better.... but aren't you going to miss the half lino half wood look just a little? ;)
Floor looks nice . . . but what gives? This must be almost the only post on this blog that doesn't include a picture of Taylor! Surely you could have had her playing on the new floor.
Of course, I'm also a little jealous of that GREEN grass I see out that window!
Floor looks great! I was wondering how quickly Russ would get to finish this project. Was there any prompting form Jolene whenever she would look at her 70's kitchen?
By the way if you say that you had a snowstorm - you ain't seen nothing!!!!!!!!
Mom W
Post a Comment
<< Home