Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Happy Birthday!

Happy 6 month birthday to Taylor! Our little angel is already 6 months today...I can't believe it...where has the time gone! She is growing up so quickly and every day it seems she's able to do something new. I had her weighed and measured again today and not much has changed since last month...she weighed 16 lbs and was just over 27 inches long (I think the nurses are a bit more accurate than I am). Her doctor said she's pretty much right where she should be...50th percentile for weight and just over 50th percentile for height (figures). She's still working on her crawling and is getting closer every day. She's also becoming an expert at sitting on her own. Her latest thing is trying to sit up from the crawling position and she's just about got it! What happened to the little baby we brought home 6 months ago!

 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger Baker said...

She's just soooo cute! They grow up so quickly, don't they. It sounds like you had fun over the weekend. I look forward to seeing your new floor (when it's done) and your door.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home