Get a glimpse into the lives of Rusty, Jolene, Taylor and Nate...but mostly Taylor & Nate
posted by Russ and Jolene @ 3:42 PM 4 comments
Way to go Taylor! It looks like your practising your pose for Mom too! So cute.
I think you should rename this blog to the wonderful world of taylor.
Daryl, you're probably right. It's just that other than Taylor we don't have a lot of excitement happening here to blog about. Plus the pics of Taylor are much cuter than ones of us!
I don't know about that, Russ is pretty cute.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Way to go Taylor! It looks like your practising your pose for Mom too! So cute.
I think you should rename this blog to the wonderful world of taylor.
Daryl, you're probably right. It's just that other than Taylor we don't have a lot of excitement happening here to blog about. Plus the pics of Taylor are much cuter than ones of us!
I don't know about that, Russ is pretty cute.
Post a Comment
<< Home