Monday, November 26, 2007

17 weeks

First preggo picture...17 weeks. My belly is getting bigger so much faster this time around! When I was pregnant with Taylor there wasn't even a bump at 19 weeks. This could spell trouble...

Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger Alvin & Denise Engler said...

you can't compare with a first pregnancy. plus, you're getting close to the half way mark! you look so cute. i think with your style you could carry a bump 4x that size and still pull it off, you're so cute.
-de

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Yvonne said...

That pregnancy bump looks good on you Jolene:) Not that I would know, but I've been told you do show sooner with the 2nd so I say embrace and enjoy it:)

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Baker said...

Wow, I haven't seen you in a while. You were just showing when we were shopping for some comfortable clothes the last time. Now you can fill them out with your cute belly. How are you feeling? We should hook up soon.

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger that's us... said...

you look awesome jolene! the weeks seem to be going quickly(atleast to me, not sure if you feel the same way)...but still not quick enough...i can't wait to meet baby willems!!!

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger The BG's!! said...

Jo!!! You did not have a baby bump when we were there, that thing must have decided to pop out once we left! It is so cute. You look beautiful! It will be fun to see your progress at Christmas. Can't wait!

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger { as we know it } said...

looks great! congrats again!

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Dawn Grunau said...

You look great mommy! I hope you are feeling well.... what does Taylor think of you growing belly? Can't wait to see you all... Libby is anxiously waiting!

 
At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh Jolene you look so cute! Yep the second time around it pop's way sooner. I was wearing Mat clothes by 11 weeks on round two. It's good you get out of the awkward "is she pregnant or just fat" stage much sooner. Hope your starting to feel better, so you can enjoy it.
Deb

 
At 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This time I looked 4 months pregnant from the day I found out I was pregnant until 4 months. Then things evened out. I keep telling my doctor I am huge (I am now 7 months), but she says I measure exactly the same as I did with the other two. I guess that's what happens when you have no stomach muscles...

You look great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home