About time for another post...
Seeing as I'm closing in on two months since my last post, I figured it was about time for an update. Perhaps my days of blogging are nearing an end as I rarely find time to update it anymore. Anyways, on to the update. The biggest news would be of our expanding family and upcoming arrival of baby Willems, due April 30. I almost feel silly putting that news on here as it seems like such old news already and I'm sure anyone who still reads this blog already has heard it. But regardless, we are very excited and so far baby is healthy and things are looking good. He/she is definitely growing as is my tummy...much quicker than I grew with Taylor I might add. I'm 15 weeks now and it's definitely no secret if you see me. Taylor too is excited about the "baby in mommy's tummy" and often proclaims that she too has a baby in her tummy. She is undecided as to whether she would prefer a sister or brother.
In other news, we've had more company since the last post...my mom was out for Thanksgiving and Adam & Rachelle and Cam, Nikki & Maddie were out in early November. We had so much fun with all our company and especially enjoyed meeting our new niece for the first time. Taylor was very fond of Maddie, continually exclaiming how much she loved her. Very cute.
Now we're on to Christmas again. I've got out the Christmas music and the shopping has begun. Only six weeks till we go back to Saskatchewan for the holidays. Perhaps I'll be able to get a couple more posts on here before that time comes! But for now, here's a few pictures from the last couple months...
Always copying Daddy
She likes to put on scarves, hats, toques, etc and proclaim "I'm ready for the snow!"
Picking out her very own pumpkin at the Apple Farm
Taylor and cousine Maddie, the one and only photo taken during their visit

10 Comments:
Congratulations Jolene! I wanted to say something at church this morning but didn't want to interrupt you when we left. I'm so excited for you:) I would just like to put my vote in for you keeping the blog. It's fun for those of us who don't you see very often. Taylor's a cutie - love the photo of her copying Russ. Have a good evening!
So glad to see a post again! I was beginning to wonder if the next post title might be... "She's Three!" ;o)
Welcome back to blogland Jolene. I hope we can keep you here a bit longer because I love reading your posts & getting a little peek into your family life!
you can't give up on blogging jolene...where would the world be without blogs...we must stick together! (you don't even have facebook to use as an excuse!) all the fun with taylor definately makes lots of blogworthy posts!
I didn't know, so congratulations!
Congrats Jolene and Fam! How exciting. I didn't know either, although as the saying goes- "I'm always the last to know" Please keep blogging, I check in often. I enjoy the little peek into your family as well.
Yeah congrats! I didn't know, Darn that Russ! I've been checking and checking that there would be a post soon about a baby! I'm so excited for you guys! I will be praying for a heathly pregnancy! YEAH!
Debbie
We like to see any news that you post even if we already know all the news. I'm glad Taylor is getting ready for winter because it most likely will be winter when you arrive for Christmas. Love the picture of her copying Russ.
I am very excited about your expanding family! Congrats ... Taylor's gonna be such a great big sister!
Looks like there will be 2 preggos @ the Sawatzky Christmas this year ... although I'm sure I'll be 3x the size you will be ;)
p.s. the picture of Taylor and the pumkins is too cute!
that is the cutest pumpkin patch picture! you must have planned her outfit to match the pumpkins, eh? always with the matching, you are. it's a gift! love the pigtails and the expression too.
-de
ok...that's the most hilarious picture of Madelin...we'll have to get a better one of those two at christmas!
Post a Comment
<< Home