Twins?
A few weeks ago we were watching Brooklyn for a bit and I noticed that her and Taylor were wearing matching outfits so I decided what a great time for a picture. When I looked at the picture I could hardly believe how different these two little girls are. Believe it or not but back in the day Teresa and I were asked numerous times if Brook & Taylor were twins. Not only do they look completely different, but Taylor is sooo much taller. She is sitting a bit closer in the picture, but still...I guess she takes after her dad!
Sitting so nice for me to take a picture
Sitting so nice for me to take a picture
Enough sitting nicely!

1 Comments:
they're just way too cute!
and to think i still get people asking if they're twins from time to time when we're out:)
Post a Comment
<< Home