It was a hot one!
What great weather we had this weekend. We spent the majority of our time basking in the sun. Saturday we got Taylor's new pool out and she wasn't shy about trying it out. While I was filling it up with cold water she hoped right in...clothes and all...didn't seem to mind at all that it was freezing! I couldn't even keep my feet in for long as it was so cold. Much yard work was accomplished this weekend as well and now we should finally be able to put up Taylor's new swing set! Saturday evening we got together at the park with our care group for a bbq. It was great to connect with everyone again as it had been a while since everyone was together. All the kids had a blast playing at the playground but I think bath time would have been order for them all as they managed to get pretty dirty! Unfortunately I forgot I brought my camera along and didn't take any pictures. Sunday we headed out to a park for picnic lunch and enjoyed some sunshine and some playing in the fountain. Taylor wasn't a fan of the water at first but quickly warmed up to the idea and as usual, wasn't too happy about leaving when it was time to go. Glad we had a sunny weekend as I hear we're in for some rain this week.

5 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
yay for pictures showing up! were you guys at the city with those fountains? looks so fun!!!
WOW - does your back yard ever look nice!! I'm sure Taylor's going to love her new swing set. It makes me smile seeing her playing in her pool and touching the water coming out of the fountain. She is at such a fun stage this summer. Can hardly wait to see you all!
Love g'ma w
Your backyard looks beautiful. Can't wait to see the swing set in there:)
Looks like you all had a great weekend!! Taylor is so sweet!! And she definitely has WAY more hair than her cousin.... (but she's working on it!!) Can't wait to see you guys!!
Post a Comment
<< Home