Saturday, September 09, 2006

Yum!!

Taylor couldn't wait to dig in to her birthday cake! She managed to stuff a lot of cake in her mouth and also managed to get a lot of cake on the floor, on her dress, on her shirt and in her hair!




 Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay not only does she look like her daddy, I think I have a picture with Russ full of cake and hands in the air, just like Taylor.

Looks like she had a blast.......

Charlene

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger Greg said...

Hey Jolene & Russ,

I've been enjoying reading your blog! Since we feel like we're related to Dawn & Daryl, I feel like I need to read your blog to be in "the know" of what they're talking about!

Your little girl is so cute and is getting so big!

Congratulations on making that great birthday cake! You are much more ambitious than me! For Leif's first birthday I made trifle, and for Annika's, I made strawberry shortcake! No decorating involved for either. Too bad for them!

-Jessica

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Russ and Jolene said...

Guess I should admit that I was not the one who made Taylor's cake. Wish I could take credit but it was actually made by a lady Russ works with. She did a great job...much better than I would have.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home