Weigh Day
Seeing as Taylor was 5 months old last week, it was time for her monthly weigh in. How would you feel about being dragged off and placed on a scale for all to see every month! Anway, she weighed in at 16 lbs and measured approximately 27 inches (so wiggly it's hard to get an accurate measurement). I think she's going to be a tall one...wonder where she gets that from?!

2 Comments:
Hi guys,
I just wanted to let you know that I know exactly how Taylor feels. Right now, I have the joy of being weighed every month too.... but it is a little more than 16 pounds!! Pretty soon, I'll be wieghed every 2 weeks. oh yay!
Dawn
P.S- I really need to get my own picture up here.... Daryl doesn't really look like me. ;)
Hey Teresa - Nope, no crawling yet...although much to Taylor's dismay. I think she'd like to...but not yet. Do you think perhaps you're seeing Taylor too often if you're dreaming about her??
Post a Comment
<< Home