Fun in the Sun...
Last week we returned home for our week in Palm Springs with Jared, Kim & Mathias. We had so much fun golfing, swimming, relaxing by the pool, eating some good food and of course...shopping! If only we could have stayed longer!
Two couples and two kids sure requires a lot of luggage! This picture doesn't even show all of it...there's another full cart of it behind Russ! We had to get a mini van in Palm Springs to hold us and all our bags! That's right...a mini van. After trying it out for a week I can confirm that I'm not a big fan of the mini van.
Our view
Russ and I got to go on a date night while Jared & Kim watched Taylor. We enjoyed a tasty meal on the patio at Cheesecake Factory. The night produced the only photo of the two of us the entire trip.

1 Comments:
Great photos Jolene - looks like you had a blast!
Post a Comment
<< Home