Saturday, April 21, 2007

Better Late Than Never...

Although Easter was a few weeks ago, I figured I'd post these pictures anyway. I did mean to do this sooner but was having trouble with Blogger and gave up a couple times. My parents were out this Easter and we had a great time spending time with them. Taylor especially had fun with Papa and Nama, as she called them. Every so often she'll ask for them and we have to try to explain to her that they went home and don't live here. It's fun to see her growing up and recognizing Grandpa and Grandma and remembering who they are.

Looking so pretty in her new Easter dress


Fun times at the park...hard to believe our little girl is old enough to climb up to go on the slide all by herself. Russ and I even got in on the fun.


This picture makes me smile...Papa must have told quite the funny joke as Taylor's laughing pretty hard


Taylor and Grandma hunting for Easter eggs. Taylor was a bit shy of the jelly beans at first but that didn't last long once she got brave enough to try one

5 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger Julie said...

I love the picture of Taylor laughing with her Papa. That's a classic! The pigtails look great too.

 
At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember when Taylor was laughing so hard with Papa that she kept saying "funny" "funny".
We loved the time spent with all of you. We were so amazed at all the words that Taylor would say - basically she attempted to say anything we asked her to.
Thanks for all the food - it was great to be able to play with Taylor while you and Andrea and Russ did all the cooking. I felt like a woman of leisure!

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Dawn Grunau said...

Hey guys!!
We really missed you all on Easter! We obviously still have the cutest niece around!! Sounds like you had a lot of fun!! I know that grandma and grandpa are super proud of Taylor!! They were pretty much beaming when we saw them! We all miss you tons!!

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger The BG's!! said...

I coudn't take my eyes off these adorable pictures. She melts my heart!! Can't wait to see you guys soon. Give Taylor a big kiss from Auntie Rach!

 
At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What great pictures of an adorable little girl. What a fun age and time in your lives. We miss you guys so much!

Machon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home