Cookies!!
On Saturday, Taylor and I set off to making one of Russ' favourites...sugar cookies with icing. We thought it would be a great early Valentine's day present. Taylor was a big help with cutting out the cookies. She's really started to enjoy helping with "grown up" things. One of her other favourites is doing dishes. She actually gets quite upset if I don't let her help out. But back to the cookies...unfortunately I don't have a picture of our finished project as I forgot to take one Saturday and believe it or not but the cookies are all gone by now. Maybe we'll have to make another batch before Valentine's Day!

2 Comments:
looks like fun! taylor's growing up so much...too bad you don't have any leftovers- your sugar cookies are always delicious
teresa:)
hey jo have you trained her to get more to drink for you when she gets up from the couch too. haha.
Cute.
Post a Comment
<< Home