Sunday, January 14, 2007

It's been a while...

I guess it's been a while since I last posted. I did try yesterday and it wouldn't post my picture so hopefully today I'll have better luck. My excuse for the lack of blogging is that I have don't have many new pictures. As usual, Russ and I brought home our camera but took no pictures over Christmas. So we are waiting for copies from our family. My sister in law forwarded me this cute picture of Libby and Taylor so I thought I could at least post it. It's actually a pretty decent picture and Taylor isn't even poking her cousin's eyes out! Hopefully I'll do some more blogging later on this week.

 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't those the cutest little girls in the whole world? I can say that, right? Sure wish they could be together more often.

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger that's us... said...

too cute! gotta love cousins:)
yay for a new willems post:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home