I can't wait to see that cute niece of mine!! She is so sweet! I'll even take her when she's crying (if you'll take Libby when she cries) ;) I have a feeling that you would have Libby A LOT more than I would have Taylor!! Christmas is coming too slow... we want to see you all now!! For now I guess pictures will just have to do!
Taylor is looking so grown up and her hair is growing so long.(I guess we think that because we see Libby and her hair is just starting to come! I see your Christmas tree - does Taylor like it?
What a cutie! I love the new sweater, Taylor. Check out the picture of Taylor and Hannah on my blog. It is so cute. They love to hug each other these days. I think they actually like each other!
3 Comments:
I can't wait to see that cute niece of mine!! She is so sweet! I'll even take her when she's crying (if you'll take Libby when she cries) ;) I have a feeling that you would have Libby A LOT more than I would have Taylor!! Christmas is coming too slow... we want to see you all now!! For now I guess pictures will just have to do!
Taylor is looking so grown up and her hair is growing so long.(I guess we think that because we see Libby and her hair is just starting to come! I see your Christmas tree - does Taylor like it?
What a cutie! I love the new sweater, Taylor. Check out the picture of Taylor and Hannah on my blog. It is so cute. They love to hug each other these days. I think they actually like each other!
Post a Comment
<< Home