Stay at home mom...for a morning
My daycare cancelled last minute this morning and I couldn't find a replacement until the afternoon so I got to be a stay at home mom for a morning. It was great...no rushing to get ready, get Taylor ready, get to Russ' work, then to daycare and then to my work. Just a relaxed morning...me and Taylor having our breakfast together. I've missed being at home with her since I went back to work in August. It was fun while it lasted. I actually managed to get a couple pictures of Taylor smiling which is so hard to do these days and just had to post them.


2 Comments:
I see Taylor is finally wearing that U of S shirt we bought her for Christmas last year. Wow she seems so big, not a baby anymore.
hey jolene -- once i cleaned up all the toys here i discovered taylor's bear. hope she is doing ok without it. what would you like me to do with it? is she with teresa this week at all?
-de
Post a Comment
<< Home