Random Pictures...
I'm on my lunch hour so not much time to post, but thought I'd quickly post some of the latest pictures of our little girl. We really can't believe how quickly she's growing up. She is learning so much every day and starting to talk so much more. What a blessing she is to our family!
Looking pretty dang cute in this birthday outfit from Jared & Kim
Who needs a sippy cup?
Chillin' with daddy
Chillin' with Brooklyn

1 Comments:
Thanks for the update Jolene - I've been checking every day this week so was glad to see the new pictures. You're right she's growing up so quickly. She looks like quite the little lady with her new birthday outfit from your friends. Seeing her perched in front of the fireplace reminds me that we'll have to set some boundaries at Christmas or she'll get burned if she gets too close to our fireplace seeing as it burns all the time now. We are so looking forward to seeing you all in just a few weeks!!
Post a Comment
<< Home