Sunday, October 15, 2006

Itsy Bitsy Spider...

Taylor's Auntie Rachelle was here recently and taught Taylor a few new things. One being the song Itsy Bitsy Spider. Now Taylor wants to sing this song all the time. While a nice song and all, Russ and I are getting pretty sick of it. We've found the song works for a lot of things though, including getting her to eat food we're trying to feed her. If we sing the song she'll glady open up her mouth for the food. She learned some actions for the song and now spends a good chunk of her day doing them to get us to sing for her. Lucky us! Here she is once again asking for the song. What else did Auntie Rachelle teach our little girl? Well...Taylor now can say the word poop and knows where her dirty diapers go. That's right...our daughter can say poop. Can she say mama...not really...just poop!

 Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger matt said...

yay for nieces and nephews who we can teach things- good and not so good:) what a cutie! which tree did you take down? that one in the back? have a great night!
teresa:)

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger that's us... said...

i just realized that signed me in as matt- woops...

 
At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sure was nice of Auntie Rachelle to teach her that song - I can see her doing that. But what I'm trying to imagine is you and Russ singing the song - so maybe you could video the two of you and then put it on the blog! Great idea, right Russ? I know the both of you can sing.

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Julie said...

We were singing songs the other day and I guess I guessed that she was asking for that one (I don't remember) so we have been singing it together now too. So I suppose I am perpetuating the obsession with the song! Sorry! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home