Saturday, September 30, 2006

I love baskets...even if my daddy doesn't!

Taylor has always seemed to like baskets...maybe it's because we keep lots of her toys and books in various baskets. Russ on the other hand isn't a big fan of all the baskets we have and is wondering why I keep buying more! Taylor has now decided that it's pretty fun to sit in the basket to play...only problem is sometimes she gets stuck and can't get out (as evidenced in picture #2).


 Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Blogger that's us... said...

yay for baskets! you can always use more!:)

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger that's us... said...

that post was obviously by teresa- matt on the other hand may be with russ on the basket thing, as well as other nicknacky ikea stuff

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Daryl said...

Yeah Russ, I hate baskets too. We should see who has the most. I think we have like 8-10 just in the living room. Between you guys and us we could have a great garage sale of baskets and ikea junk.

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Daryl said...

Let's all give one more HOORAY for baskets. I just can't get enough of them.... I think that I need to go get a few more. ;)

 
At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Jo! Cam hates baskets too!! but not as much as he hates throw pillows. I can't believe how big Taylor is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home