Saturday, October 07, 2006

Apple Barn

Seeing as today was such a beautiful fall day we decided to head over to the Apple Barn. We saw some animals, drank some apple cider and picked some delicious apples, eating several as we picked. Taylor was a huge fan of the apples...this one kept her occupied for at least half an hour!


 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger Alvin & Denise Engler said...

Good use of a beautiful Saturday. Looks like fun. I've been thinking Joshua and Cherith would really like this too. Was there an entrance fee, and if so, how much? Would you recommend it?
-de

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Russ and Jolene said...

Denise - no entrance fee, but there were fees if you wanted to go in the petting zoo and actually run around with the animals and stuff. I think there was stuff for older kids too that cost but I think the fees are pretty reasonable...a couple bucks or so. They have a website that sets everything out. It seemed like a pretty popular place to be. Always fun to check out something new.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home