Sandcastles
Last weekend when my mom was out we headed over to Harrison Hot Springs to take in the sand castle competition. People come from all around the world to participate and the sculptures are so detailed and absolutely amazing. If you've never been you should definitely go check it out. However, one tip...if you're bringing your toddler be sure to bring a backpack as pushing a stroller through the sand is a bit tricky! I've included some pictures of my favourites.

2 Comments:
These look amazing - what a great opportunity to see something so creative.
Hi Jolene,
I must admit i've been a lurker on your blog too, I enjoy reading about your adventures and seeing how Taylor is growing...I know Dahlia will soon be doing the things she is doing.
Dan and I are going to Harrison for our anniversary and we plan to see those sand sculptures, they look awsome.
Post a Comment
<< Home