Friday, September 15, 2006

Mmmm....Ice Cream!

Our little girl sure likes ice cream! She was quite excited that we all had ice cream cones and she could make her way from one to the next trying new flavours! I was the smart one...I got peanut butter ice cream which Taylor doesn't eat yet, so I didn't have to share!

 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Taylor loved the ice cream - but I think she liked Andrea's flavor the best - chocolate. But her mouth looks a little purple - which came from my blueberry yogurt. We all had a lot of fun. Thanks Russ, Jo, Taylor and Andrea for a great time with you all.

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Daryl said...

It looks like it was a lot of fun!! Taylor looks a lot more grown up in that picture.... I can't believe she is already one. Good call on the peanut butter ice cream Jo! Smart woman! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home