Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Stayin' Cool

Yesterday Brad and Donna were so kind as to allow Teresa, Brook, Taylor and I to come swimming at their pool. What a great way to beat the heat!! Taylor quite enjoyed her new swimming toy and so did I as it allowed me some time to swim without holding her. In the background of the pics you'll see my swimming toy...unfortunately with a little one I did not get to spend as much time in that chair as in previous years. Yesterday also marked the day for my first lesson in making roll kuchen (basically dough cooked in oil for all you non-mennos). We had a tasty dinner of roll kuchen and watermelon...yum! Thanks Donna!


Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like alot of fun - where's Donna?? (Taking the picture no less) Taylor & Brook look quite relaxed. How long were they content to sit in their chairs? I bought a chair for the lake this year too - didn't seem to have enough of them last time.

 
At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I was there. It's hot here today too. Making rollkuchen - wow - way to go Jolene!

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Daryl said...

I am very jealous!!! You all looked so cool and refreshed in the water!!

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Baker said...

Perfect way to keep cool and still enjoy the sun.

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Alvin & Denise Engler said...

mmm... pool. looks very very nice. too bad my baby isn't in the "in" crowd. ha! :)
-de

 

Post a Comment

<< Home