Monday, May 08, 2006

Shop Till You Drop!

This past weekend Taylor and I flew to Edmonton for a Willems women weekend and we literally shopped till we dropped! We hit tonnes of outlet stores and spent all Saturday at West Edmonton Mall. Russ' mom had kept it a secret from the girls that Taylor and I would be joing them so they were pretty surprised to find out they had to make a stop at the airport before the shopping began. Unfortunately on Saturday night Russ' mom got sick and it sounds like all the others got sick by them time they arrived home. So far Taylor and I have managed to escape the virus...praying it stays that way! Taylor had so much fun seeing her Grandma and aunties again and we were so thankful to have been able to spend time with family. Unfortunately, I've got absolutely no good photos from the trip...guess we were too busy shopping to think about pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home