Monday, May 01, 2006

Time for a Walk...

Yesterday we went out for a hike/walk with our friends Andy & Rachel and their little girl Noah. What a great day for a walk!


 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger Baker said...

Looks like fun! Wait until you have to chase those little ones:) Jolene, I just have to tell you how good you look!

 
At 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you have fun hiking. I know we always enjoy it when we're there. Russ, have you put on a few pounds or is it just the baby carrier, on second thought maybe it's just that Jolene is looking so trim?
It was great to see Jolene & Taylor in Edmonton. I know the girls were thrilled as well, seeing as they hadn't seen each other since Christmas. I did miss spending time with you Russ but I don't think it would have been your kind of weekend!!!

Mom W.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home