Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Family Fun!

Taylor has brought so much joy into our lives! Not a day goes by where she doesn't bring a smile to our faces. We just love her to pieces!

 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 27th birthday Jo! I know this has nothing to do with this section of the blog - but I thought everyone who reads blogs should know.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Daryl said...

I love all the new pictures. I particularly enjoy the ones where Taylor is gouging out Russ's eyes and nose. Hee, hee!! Taylor is so precious, and we are so happy that she is such a blessing to you two.
I also want to take this time to wish you a happy birthday Jo, but hopefully we'll be able to call you tonight!
I fully plan on eating cake in honor of your birthday (or if I can't find cake, maybe I'll have to score a blizzard) ;)
Have a great day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home