Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Birthday Celebrations...

The big day began with Andrea making me some fabulous waffles for breakfast! They sure were tasty!

Then in the afternoon Teresa, Brook, Taylor and I headed to Birchwood Dairy for some fabulous ice cream. It was a great day to be outside, eat some ice cream and do some swinging!




Then came dinner....

The Keg...one of my favourite restaurants! Russ took me out and some fine steak was consumed!

Can't forget my present from Russ...a new smoothie maker! I've been asking for this for quite some time now. We tried it out yesterday and it works like a charm! In addition to the smoothie attachment it also has a blender and a food processor attachment...what a fine applicance!

Then we finished off the evening with some fine desert...a fruit and apple crisp...made once again by Andrea...delicious!

Thank you all for making my birthday so special!

3 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like your birthday was a hit. Glad you're having some great outdoor weather. Can't wait to see you all again.

Grandma W.

 
At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great gift - the smoothie maker. I told Dad I wanted one now. What do you think the odds are he'll remember? I'm so glad you had a good birthday.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Jeremy J Harnett said...

Hey there folks! Just checkin' in on you again... and a belated Happy Birthday! What's the date on that special day? Mine is tomorrow (May 3rd). Are you ... 28 too? (just wonderin')
Hey, your little girl, and all the little buddies I've only met on your blog, are all growing up so fast! Those photos of you on your walk (a later posting) remind me of our "young marrieds" picnics at Rolley Lake- you know, the ones where only you guys and us guys showed up... or the one where we ended up rained out and eating a picnic in Matsqui under the trees.... Ah yes, memories are meant for a chuckle. By the way, how is "Connective" going? Are you making connections?
If you happen to be heading through Kelowna this summer at all, let us know! We'd love to see you guys!
Tanya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home