Monday, February 06, 2006

Too Cute!

Sorry to all those who keep waiting to see something other than pictures of Taylor posted on our blog, but she is just too cute. Plus, I'm pretty sure the grandparents back in Saskatchewan never grow tired of seeing pictures of their darling granddaughter. So with that said...here's some more pics of Taylor!

Posted by Picasa
Posted by Picasa
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger Baker said...

She is sooo cute! I love her cute little "grown up" features and the hair!!! You make such a good mom, Jolene. You've definately come a long ways with babies in the last couple years. I love watching you interact with her.

Enjoy the sun :)

 
At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right, Jolene, we never get tired of seeing Taylor's pictures - we can hardly wait to see her in real life again - only two more months.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home