Get a glimpse into the lives of Rusty, Jolene, Taylor and Nate...but mostly Taylor & Nate
Friday, February 03, 2006
Girls! Girls! Girls!
This summer our care group added three adorable girls to the mix. Brook Guynup was born August 9, our own little Taylor was born September 7, and Cherith Engler was born September 19. We just know the girls are going to have a blast together. Aren't they the cutest?
Hello!!! Long time no... see/chat/catch-up!! I have never seen a picture of your little girl yet! In fact, I haven't seen any of these precious little gals in person! Shoot! I need to make a little road-trip to CHC! How are you guys doing? Are you liking being a mom? (stay-at-home?) Send me an e-mail sometime: viatorum@telus.net
3 Comments:
I clicked on your link through Erin B's blog. The picture is adorable. I just had to think of how much fun these girls may have growing up together.
Such cute little girls! Hey Jolene, can you send me your email pls.
Hello!!! Long time no... see/chat/catch-up!! I have never seen a picture of your little girl yet! In fact, I haven't seen any of these precious little gals in person! Shoot! I need to make a little road-trip to CHC!
How are you guys doing? Are you liking being a mom? (stay-at-home?) Send me an e-mail sometime: viatorum@telus.net
Tanya
Post a Comment
<< Home